Colorbar Glow With Love Highlighter
Dazzle everyone with a ‘lit-from-within’ radiance offered by Colorbar’s Glow with Love Highlighter.
Glow with Love is a high-impact, light-reflective highlighter with a smooth finish and wet shine effect. This refined highlighter comes with a patented Prisma Shine® Technology that delivers a fresh dewy and blinding glow for an ethereal shine in any light. Its long-lasting formula adheres to the skin while imparting a blurring effect and metallic finish.
This face and body highlighter can be used to highlight anywhere on the face, body, eyes, and lips. Due to the high reflectivity of a liquid and the weightlessness of a powder, this all-in-one Colorbar highlighter delivers buildable intensity, subtle luminosity, and amplified beautiful skin. This highlighter feels silky and glides easily on your skin, making blending easy and effortless. The color payoff is highly polished and showers you with an unmatched glow!
Available in 2 shades.
• Multi-dimensional illuminating powder that achieves the perfect glow
• Ultra-smooth formula with seamless blending and buildable intensity
• Universal shade delivers single-sweep luminosity
• Ultra-reflective powder formula gives the effect of a liquid for lit from within radiance
• Easy-to-apply and can be used on the face, eyes and body
• Can be used dry or wet
• This formula is: Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Talc-Free, Paraben-Free and Fragrance-Free
How to use
Apply highlighter onto all areas you want to accentuate, such as the upper cheekbones, bridge and tip of the nose, cupid’s bow and collarbone. For mega-shine, layer for desired intensity Pro-tip: Design of the highlighter allows for the brush to pick up the perfect amount of product.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Iron Oxides CI 77491, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1, 2-hexanediol, Gellan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite